United (2011)

User Reviews

I didn't know what to expect with this film as I'm not a football fan.

I love British films so I thought I'd give it a watch, even though it's not the sort of film I would usually go for.

I'm so glad I did now. It was moving and taught me lots about the Munich disaster (I wasn't even born when it happened).

David Tennant is fantastic (obviously) and all the other actors were brilliant.

My daughter has told me that there has been a lot of controversy about this film but I'm glad I haven't read any of it as it was just a really good film.

Would defiantly recommend it.

Storyline

United is based on the true story of Manchester United's legendary "Busby Babes", the youngest side ever to win the Football League and the 1958 Munich Air Crash that claimed eight of the their number. The film draws on first-hand interviews with the survivors and their families to tell the inspirational story of a team and community overcoming terrible tragedy.



Watch United (2011) : Full Length United is based on the true story of Manchester United's legendary "Busby Babes", the youngest side ever to win the Football League and the 1958 Munich Air Crash that claimed eight of the their number. The film draws on first-hand interviews with the survivors and their families to tell the inspirational story of a team and community overcoming terrible tragedy.

Release Date : Jan 02, 2011
Runtime : 90 minutes
Genres : Drama, History
Production Company : Lipsync Productions, World Productions
Production Countries : United Kingdom
Casts : David Tennant, Jack O'Connell, Sam Claflin, Dougray Scott, Dean Andrews, Kate Ashfield, David Calder, Neil Dudgeon, Melanie Hill, Philip Hill-Pearson, Thomas Howes
Plot Keywords : soccer, airplane crash, manchester united, historical event, sports history




EmoticonEmoticon

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.